Technical and Management Support
TRIOs provides technical and management support to enable clients to deliver results that are cost effective, of desired quality and ensure sustainable social and economic development.
- Pilot Interventions- implements the pilot interventions and follow it up with process documentation, assessing the potential for replication or scalability of such interventions.
- Resource Centres– establishes and manages resource centres that provide technical and management support to specific projects and programmes.
- Programme/Project Management Units– establishes project management units with dedicated staff for technical and management support.
- Human Resource Support- provides human resource support, recruitments, placements, and pay roll management for governments, organisations and institutions.
- Policy Review and Policy Framework- provides technical support in policy reviews, developing policy framework, operational plans, SOPs etc.
- Implementing partner to NDTV-Dettol’s “Banega Swachh Bharat” campaign. TRIOs with support from Reckitt Benckiser creating awareness on overall health and hygiene through schools in Rajasthan. (2015-16)
- Support Organisation to the World Bank’s Water and Sanitation Programme for Strengthening Technical HR Capacity at state and district level for Swachh Bharat Mission in Rajasthan, Bihar and Gujarat (2014-17)
- Established and managed first State Resource Centre (SRC) in the country for the largest employment generation program under Rural Development Department, Government of Gujarat. This enabled successful implementation of MGNREGS in the state (2010-12)