Strategy Development & Decentralized Planning
TRIOs undertakes participatory strategy development and planning to help clients articulate unique values and approaches to bring measurable and sustainable impact.
- Strategy Development & Planning- supports central and state governments and development partners to plan their future strategies through a comprehensive, decentralised and facilitative process
- Project Planning and Designing- helps organisations in planning and designing innovative project and programmes that aim to address priority development needs.
- Communications Strategy- supports clients to develop communication strategy, including the tools, processes and media planning and management.
- Training Strategy- develops training strategy – this includes assessing the gap, planning the training and developing modules.
- Technical Support Institution (TSI) to plan Backward Region Grant Fund (BRGF) for districts of Gujarat and J&K (Ministry of Panchayati Raj, Government of India). The process involved village-to-state level plan preparations and consultations. Based on these plans the central government allocated funds for district development (2012-14)
- Situation Analysis, Preparation of Strategy and Area Development Plan under CSR initiative of Tata Powers in Kutch, Gujarat (2011) and ACC in Kymore, MP (2012)