Impact Evaluation- Research Partner to London School of Hygiene and Topical Medicine (LSHTM) for Collaborative Research and Impact Evaluation of Maternal Health healthcare social franchise programs in Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh
TRIOs is the Indian Research Partner of London School of Hygiene and Topical Medicine (LSHTM) to collaboratively undertake quantitative and qualitative research using Ethnographic methodology on maternal healthcare social franchise programmes in Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh.
The Social Franchisee Programmes is an innovative approach to establish a network offering high-quality and affordable private maternal and child health (MCH) services.
TRIOs collaboratively carry out
- Qualitative Impact Evaluation include
- IDIs with members of the Social Franchising Team, Community Health Workers (CHWs) etc
- IDIs with beneficiary women who had availed any antenatal, delivery or post natal services form franchisee clinic
- Ethnographic study with selected beneficiary women
- Clinical observation of antenatal care and normal deliveries as well as record reviews of c/sections.
- Quantitative Women Survey in UP and Rajasthan using CAPI.
- Costing Study/Franchisee Survey of selected franchisees