End line evaluation of the project- Sustainable Action through community level initiatives to address declining sex ratio at Birth in three States- Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and Punjab-Population Foundation of India (PFI).
Public Foundation, India supported community level initiatives to address the declining sex ratio in Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and Punjab and the interventions were undertaken by the NGOs, by forming community groups, organizing community actions, IEC etc,
The project process of TRIOs in this respect involved an end-line evaluation of the three year intervention programs in these three states.
Results of the intervention were:
- Studying the feasibility of scaling up the project
- Realisation of the objectives, interventions,
- Assessment of strategies that worked
- Assessment of the institutional capacity
- The project report has been duly submitted