Institutional Strengthening & Capacity Building
We in TRIOs believe that every individual and organisation can optimise their strength to achieve goals. Keeping this mind TRIOs supports:
- Strengthening Management Systems including
Developing M&E Systems. We help formulate an M&E strategy and establish MIS using Geo-ICT, clinical MIS
Quality Assurance Systems
Financial Management Systems
HR Systems. Placement and pay-roll management of human resources.
Logistics and Support Systems
- Training Need Assessment
- Training Strategy– assess the gap, plan the training and develop training curriculum and modules.
- Organise Training- TRIOs has professional trainers who are skilled in interactive and participatory training techniques such as Participatory Learning Approach (PLA), Whole Person Process Facilitation and Open Space Technology.
- Supportive Supervision and Hand-holding support. After the training, we provide hand-holding support and supportive supervision to field teams in order to build the confidence of field workers and ensure correct practice.
- Generalised Training on Research Methods and Management issues
- Technical Agency for training of 125,000 members of Mothers’ Committees and Jaanch Committees in all 30 districts of Odisha state and support organisation to Department of Women & Child Development (DWCD), Government of Odisha, supported by TMST-Odisha/DFID (2013)
- Trained 39,700 health and ICDS personnel in Gujarat and Bihar on the combined use of Zinc and ORS for Childhood Diarrhoea Management programme- Micronutrient Initiative (2010-14)
- TRIOs undertook Rapid Situation Analysis and Need Assessment for MGNREGA and developed Training Framework including Modules for various levels of functionaries such as Work Managers, Accounts Managers, Accounts Assistants, MIS Assistants as well as operational manual, capacity development handbook and training modules for PRI. Further, it conducted TOT of 515 master trainers at state and zonal levels and covered over 75,000 MGNREGA workforce in the state (2010-12)